| Home |
Previous | Next
How to Install
Once you download the .msi
file (get the win32 binary), double-click on the
downloaded package to start the installation and follow the prompts.
- Enter localhost for the Network Domain, www.localhost.com for the
Server Name and anything for the Email Address and press Next.
- Select Typical setup type and press Next
- Choose the destination folder to install to or keep the default
destination and press Next and install it.
- Once Apache is installed
on your machine you can type in 'http://localhost' into
the address bar of your web browser and you should see the Apache
- You can also replace 'localhost' with
the name of your computer. If you are not sure of the name of
your computer right-click 'My Computer' on
your desktop, select Properties -> Computer
- Your default web directory to place your web site in
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs' if the default destination
folder was chosen,
otherwise it will be 'your
you install php, you will need to add php support. Directions are
on the php page.
Previous | Next | Top