Online Movie Manager
- No software to install and maintain. Just subscribe and you are ready to start adding your movie collection.
- Don't have to worry about installing updates for new features. Cinema Premiere keeps the movie manager up to date with the latest features.
- Don't have to worry about maintaining a database and making backups. It is all done for you. (However, there is a feature to allow you to export your database to your PC for a quick recovery if you accidentally boo-boo.)
- There is only one database of movies to maintain and this is especially useful for those who have movie files on a home network. By sharing your hard drive where the movies reside, any PC on the network (with a fast enough connection) can play movies through the online movie manager.
- You can access your list of movies when you are away from home. Perhaps you were at a friends house and you were trying to remember the movie you just watched with Gwenyth Paltrow in it. Or perhaps a friend wants to borrow a movie or loan you a movie that you don't already have.
- Give others access to your movie manager with limited rights. There is a feature available so you can let others sign in to your movie manager with a special user name and password with privileges limited to searching, sorting and playing movies so they can't accidentally mess up your database or change your option settings.
- You do not need a fast internet connection to import the movie information from IMDb.com or Amazon.com since it is all done on Cinema Premiere's server.
- In case of a disaster at home, for insurance purposes, a record of all the DVDs you own will be in your movie database.
- You can try out the demo before you subscribe and see exactly what you will be getting or you can subscribe to one of the free memberships. Of course new enhancements will continue to be added.